Troy 1112 Elite NB – Concentrated Spray Cleaner & Degreaser
TROY 1112 ELITE NB is a powerful blend of biodegradable detergents, builders, sequestrants, and
biodegradable organic solvents.
Clear blue, thin liquid
pH conc.: 11.0 – 12.0 1% solution: 8.5 – 9.5
Intended for industrial and institutional uses. Can be used effectively as a degreaser, equipment cleaner, paint prep, or as a general-purpose floor and wall cleaner, cold or hot.
- Versatile. Can be sprayed, foamed and used in pressure washing applications.
- Extremely concentrated. Can be diluted 100:1.
- Penetrates deeply and quickly to emulsify and suspend soil particles, which can then be removed by rinsing with water, leaving a clean, paint-ready surface.
- Safe for use on plexiglass, vinyl upholstery, leather, most fabrics, resilient tile, well-bonded paint, etc.
- Does not contain butyl cellosolve.
Guidelines for Use:
- § Used at 1.0 – 3.0% concentration at ambient to 1600 F with 45 – 65 seconds contact time.
Packaging, Storage, and Handling:
- Troy 1112 Elite NB is available in 55-gal. drums, 5-gal. pails, and 4 x 1 gallon cases.
- Freeze-thaw stable after 3 cycles
- For additional product data or to obtain an MSDS contact your Troy representative
Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing. Avoid breathing mists or sprays. Do not take internally. Wash thoroughly after handling. Keep container closed when not in use. Always wear rubber gloves, goggles and protective clothing when contact is likely. Always have a safety shower and eye wash fountain available for first aid.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN – FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
SEE MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET FOR ADDITIONAL
INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THIS PRODUCT.
To the best of our knowledge the technical data contained herein is true and accurate on the date of publication and is subject to change without prior notice. User must contact Troy Chemical Industries, Inc. to verify correct data before specifying or ordering. No guarantee of accuracy is given or implied. We guarantee our products to conform to Troy Chemical Industries, Inc.’s quality control. We assume no responsibility for coverage, performance, or injuries resulting from use. Liability, if any, is limited to replacement of products. NO OTHER WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE OF ANY KIND IS MADE BY TROY CHEMICAL INDUSTRIES, INC. EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY BY OPERATION OF LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.